At Nelissa Hilman, we're looking for people who are intelligent, focused, entrepreneurial, able to think creatively, and have a strong sense of aesthetic and respect for excellent craftsmanship. Candidates should be eligible to work in Klang Valley, Malaysia. Learn more about our open positions below.
Interns have the opportunity to contribute to every facet of our growing company. They will be assigned to one of the following departments: creative and web, marketing and PR, design and production, customer experience, or retail. Expectations are that interns be highly professional, efficient, reliable, and proactive problem solvers, willing to pitch in anywhere that is needed.
Retail Associate (Immediate Hiring)
Position: Part-time and Full-time
Location: Bangsar Village II, Kuala Lumpur
- Provide a fantastic shopping experience for customers, answering questions and providing upbeat, empathetic customer assistance.
- Be the brand's eyes and ears, filtering all feedback to the Nelissa Hilman team.
- Provide exceptional product knowledge, giving style advice and explaining product details.
- Communicate Nelissa Hilman's values and ethos to customers.
- Maintain a beautiful environment that reflects the brand's aesthetic.
- Be flexible throughout a shift to work in multiple zones while effectively communicating with your team.
- Process purchases, returns, and exchanges.
- Keep the store clean and tidy and maintain store presentation.
- Process, organize, and prepare the inventory.
- Passionate about helping people, ambitious, and self-motivated.
- Exceptional communicator and organized.
- Proactive and resourceful.
- A believer in the Nelissa Hilman brand and lifestyle.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and quickly adapt.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- Team player, friendly, remains calm under pressure, and a good sense of humor.
- Must bend, reach, and stretch for product and lift, carry, and move at least 40 pounds.
- Have a minimum of 12 hours of availability that supports the brand's needs, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must regularly stand and move around all areas of the store and be accessible to customers.
Please send your cover letter and CV (in PDF format) and portfolio, if relevant (PDF or weblink), to email@example.com and indicate area of interest and availability.